Welcome to NOVA Pediatrics. For more than 50 years, our pediatricians and medical staff have served families in the Northern Virginia community, with offices in Springfield and Woodbridge. In addition to treating the tiniest of patients, we also have specialists in adolescent and young adult medicine allowing us to care for your child from birth through college. Some of our services include vaccines, physicals, newborn care, ear piercings, and more! We welcome new patients and look forward to seeing our long-time patients grow and mature into responsible, successful, healthy adults.
If you are a New Patient, save time by downloading and completing the new patient forms prior to arriving for your first appointment.
NOVA Simply Sick Summer Walk-In Clinic:
8am - 10am
Springfield Office: August 3rd and 17th
Woodbridge Office: August 10th
- For patients 4 months or older
- Minor illnesses of short duration (1-3 days) such as sore throat, ear pain, fever, rash, pink eye, cold symptoms
- Patients will be registered in the order they arrive and will be seen by the first available provider. Child must be present to register
- Registration for clinic hours will stop at 10am
- Established patients only
* Sick appointments can be scheduled by calling our office starting at 8am on each of these Saturdays
* For Well Visits, Sports Physicals, Immunizations, Chronic Issues, Medication Checks or Refills please call our office to make an appointment
* It's Physical Season *
Many area sports teams and school age children require annual physicals. Visit our Resources page to print school/sports forms and call to schedule your child's physical today!
* Attention High School Graduates *
Come in for your college physical in July or August and be entered to win a $100 Barnes and Noble Gift Card to use towards your college text books and supplies.
* We Want To Hear From You *
Help us grow by reviewing our practice on Yelp, Healthgrades, Vitals and Facebook